Family Eye Group is open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday – Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Thursday & Friday: 8 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- We will try to confirm your appointment day and time, but it is still the patient’s responsibility to keep appointments.
- If a patient is more than 30 minutes late for an appointment, we might need to reschedule to another day.
- Cancelled appointments are accepted if the cancellation is made more than 24 hours in advance of the appointment.
- Appointments missed without cancellation 24 hours in advance are considered to be “no shows” and may be charged a $50 no show fee.
- Co-pays and past due balances are collected at check-in. If a patient does not pay what he owes, we will reschedule the appointment.
- We charge $25 to fill out forms or dictate letters as requested by the patient.
- All previous fees must be paid either before the next appointment or at check-in for the next appointment.
- We will submit medical fees to insurance companies, but it is the patient’s responsibility to pay what the insurance company does not cover.